1.       Yes, using the transporter tool. It is not supported with BESX,
but we have gotten it to work here anyway. You might need to wipe and
reactivate if it does not work.

2.       There is a standalone install for MAPI/CDO. Download and
install the latest version and it will work fine.

3.       Migrate users and check to make sure no one is using the server
before turning it off. Once no users are on the BES server, you should
be okay.

--

Jonathan Evenden

Director of IT Consulting

MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional TNTMAX, LLC.

Technology Solutions by Design

010101000100111001010100011011010110000101111000

(800) 774-4359 Toll Free

(201) 891-8686 Main

(201) 891-4672 Fax

jeven...@tntmax.com <mailto:jeven...@tntmax.com>

253 Madison Ave, Wyckoff, NJ 07481

http://www.tntmax.com <http://www.tntmax.com/>

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

The information contained in this transmission is confidential and may
be privileged and/or contain confidential information that is legally
protected by state and federal law. This information is intended only
for the use of the individual or organization to whom it is addressed.

If it is not meant for you please notify the sender immediately by
telephone so arrangements may be made to return the documents or destroy
them. Use, disclosure, distribution or copying of documents transmitted
to you in error is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.