From: bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com
[mailto:bes-admins-boun...@dataoutages.com] On Behalf Of Ceron, Carlos
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 12:28 PM
To: 'A list for BES Admin's to discuss issues, etc.'
Subject: Re: [Bes-admins] Moving to 64bit server

Go with BES Express. It does work on Windows 64bit OSes. I have it
installed it on 2008R2  server. The installation ran without any
problems. I've already got a few users running on BES Express.

Depending on your user size it might be easier to manually move the
users over to the new BES. I know the migrate tool is not supported with
migrations from BESv4.1 to BES Express v5, but I hear it works. That's
where I'm currently at.

Be sure to read the install guide and the admin guide, there is a lot of
good info in both guides.

Good Luck.

Carlos Ceron
Network Analyst
Office of Technology and Information Services
The University of Texas System
Phone: (512) 579-5064
Fax: (512) 499-4599
E-Mail: cce...@utsystem.edu