Hi Folks,

Is there a software that manages devices without a messaging server in the
environment ? In my understanding that is not possible.

I have seen BES for MDS but it is not supported anymore.

Regards,
MT

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message (including any
attachments or embedded documents) is intended for the addressed individual(s)
only, and unless indicated, is confidential and privileged information of
Emitac Mobile Solutions LLC. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
enclosed material without the knowledge and consent of the sender is
prohibited. Any views or statements in email body or attachments are solely of
the sender and do not necessarily represent Emitac Mobile Solutions LLC. Emitac
Mobile Solutions LLC shall not assume any financial or legal consequences based
on such views, contents or commitments. If you receive this transmission in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at
postmas...@emsmobile.ae<mailto:postmas...@emsmobile.ae> and delete the original
message.