Hi Andy,

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <agma...@gmail.com<mailto:agma...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 1:17 PM
To: Cisco Employee <saja...@cisco.com<mailto:saja...@cisco.com>>
Cc: "bess@ietf.org<mailto:bess@ietf.org>"
<bess@ietf.org<mailto:bess@ietf.org>>, "p...@ietf.org<mailto:p...@ietf.org>"
Subject: Re: [Pals] RFCs from Concluded WGs

Ali,

No, RFCs stay with their concluded WG. You can easily see them at
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/pwe3/documents/,
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/l2vpn/documents/ and
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/l3vpn/documents/ .

I knew this already :-) but wanted these url links to be navigated from the
main IETF web page. And if we can access them via the IETF datatraker page,
then it does what I was looking for.

Thanks,
Ali

Those pages won't go away. BTW, you can find the datatracker pages for any
concluded WG by going to any datatracker page and clicking on "Concluded" in
the left hand column (there's a lot of them!).

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Ali Sajassi (sajassi)