Hi Greg,

I've just uploaded updated minutes to address your comment.

Best,

-Thomas, as WG co-chair

2016-07-26, Greg Mirsky:
Hi Thomas, et. al,
my note is regarding the presentation and the discussion of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover. Minutes state "some discussion on BFD boostraping and suggestion we may want to have BFD WG aware". I recall that I've used stronger than "may want" encouragement to bring BFD-related work to attention of the BFD WG. In fact, I've suggested that the work on bootstrapping p2mp BFD session belongs in BFD WG. And shortly after the meeting BFD WG co-chair, Reshad Rahman, concurred with my that comment on the mailing list.
Regards, Greg