I support the publication of this document as Standard Track RFC.
Thx
Jorge

On 7/10/17, 5:24 PM, "BESS on behalf of Thomas Morin" <bess-boun...@ietf.org on
behalf of thomas.mo...@orange.com> wrote:

    Hello Working Group,

    This email starts a Working Group Last Call on
    draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track-02 [1] which is considered mature and
    ready for a final working group review.

    Please read this document if you haven't read the most recent version
    yet, and send your comments to the list, no later than *24th of July*.
    Note that this is *not only* a call for comments on the document; it is
    also a call for support (or not) to publish this document as a Standard
    Track RFC.

    *Coincidentally*, we are also polling for knowledge of any IPR that
    applies to draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track, to ensure that IPR has been
    disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669
    and 5378 for more details).

    If you are listed as a document Author or Contributor of the draft
    please respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware
    of any relevant IPR, additionally to what was already disclosed ([2]).

    We are **also polling for knowledge of implementations** of part or all
    of what this document specifies. This information is expected as per [2].
    Please inform the mailing list, or the chairs, or only one of the chairs.

    Thank you,
    T&M

    [1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-expl-track
    [2]