Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-usage-08.txt
Reviewer: Russ White
Review Date: 19 February 2018
IETF LC End Date: 22 February 2018
Intended Status: Informational

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

I (generally) find the eVPN drafts difficult to read, but this is mostly a
style issue, rather than an issue with technical content or any specific
grammar issue. Overall, however, this document is very useful in describing a
use case for eVPN, including the control plane setup necessary, and packet
forwarding. The draft appears to be technically correct in the process it
describes.

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues: