Alvaro,
On the same issue:

-          UMR as an EVPN construct has been first defined in RFC 7543

-          RFC 7543 has not been marked as updating RFC 7432, possibly its
usage of UMR has been considered as not generic enough

-          Now the EVPN Overlay for DCI draft uses UMR in a context that is
different from the original context of RFC 7543.
Taking all these inputs together, which of these documents should be marked as
updating RFC 7432? The options are, IMHO:

-          None

-          RFC 7543 (retroactively, possibly following a Erratum report)

-          The EVPN Overlay for DCI draft (and the RFC to which it will
hopefully be progressed)

-          Both - but this is clearly superfluous...
What do you think?

Regards,
Sasha

Office: +972-39266302