Hi Stephane,

I have 2 preso. EVPN Yang and EVPN port-active.

Patrice Brissette
From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "stephane.litkow...@orange.com"
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM
To: "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] Slots requests for BESS WG session - IETF 101 - London

it is time we start building the BESS WG agenda for London.

The IETF agenda (still preliminary) is available at:

The BESS WG session (2h30) is scheduled on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018 /
Afternoon session II / 15:50-18:20 (local time)

Please send us your request for a presentation slot, indicating draft name,
speaker, and desired duration (covering presentation and discussion).

Thank you

Stephane & Matthew

falsifie. Merci.

this message and its attachments.