From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, May 4, 2018 at 8:24 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-03.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <gregimir...@gmail.com>, Thomas Morin <
thomas.mo...@orange-ftgroup.com>, Robert Kebler <rkeb...@juniper.net>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover
Revision:       03
Title:          Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
Document date:  2018-05-04
Group:          bess
Pages:          19
failover/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-
failover-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-
fast-failover
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-
fast-failover-03

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertised toward a
   standby upstream PE.

Hello,
greatly appreciate your help submitting this draft. I'm a new co-author and
the automated process is not that good with newbies.
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Greg

The IETF Secretariat