From: Alvaro Retana <aretana.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 1:17 PM
To: Benjamin Kaduk <ka...@mit.edu>, The IESG <i...@ietf.org>
Cc: "bess-cha...@ietf.org" <bess-cha...@ietf.org>,
"draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisem...@ietf.org"
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisem...@ietf.org>, Zhaohui Zhang
<zzh...@juniper.net>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-prefix-advertisement-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

On May 9, 2018 at 11:14:15 AM, Benjamin Kaduk
(ka...@mit.edu<mailto:ka...@mit.edu>) wrote:

Hi!

Not exactly a DISCUSS, but is there a plan for resolving the normative
reference to the expired
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding?

There are several overlapping authors and that document already had gone
through WGLC.  I believe the expiration has been due to other issues (day job,
and other documents) capturing the attention of the authors.  I’m not concerned
about their ability to progress it.

Thanks!

Alvaro.