Thanks, Jorge.

In EVPN single-active dual-homing or EVPN VPWS single-active multi-homing,
when other PEs realize that the DF is dead, they all need to re-run the DF
election for sure. However, traffic recovery need not wait until the DF
election gets over electing a new DF..it only requires the other PEs and
the backup to realize the primary/DF is dead and start forward. That's my
point..

Regards,
Muthu