From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of "Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)"
<manka...@cisco.com>
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 2:00 PM
To: "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] Slot requests for BESS WG session - IETF 103 - Bangkok

All,

It is time we start building the BESS WG agenda for IETF 103 Bangkok.

Please send us your request for a presentation slot , indicating draft name,
speaker, and desired duration (covering presentation and discussion). If it is
not the first presentation of the draft, please give a reason why it is
required to have a new presentation slot.

Thank you

Mankamana , Stephane & Matthew