Patrice,

I think it is much cleaner to treat the attachment of a set of L2GW PEs to an
L2 network as a set of individual ESes, one per L2GW PE, as Jorge suggests.
This is because a remote PE accesses different parts of the L2 network through
different L2GW PEs;  i.e., to a remote PE the connectivity looks like different
sets of destinations associated with different ESes.

Yours Irrespectively,

John