Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Linda Dunbar
Review result: Ready with comments

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

The draft describes the procedures for EVPN PEs to handle traffic from VPLS
PEs, to enable smooth transition from VPLS network to EVPN network. The
procedures are written very clear, (although I am not sure why it is a Standard
Track document as the document is mainly in describing the procedures of PEs
that support both EVPN & VPLS).

Question to the authors:

Page 8 Section 3.2: why set up the PW if keep it operationally down?

Best Regards,
Linda Dunbar