Hi all,
I am now reading the draft, and I see that it is a substantial improvement over
the earlier versions.

At the same time I have a question regarding the definition of Type 3
(Inclusive Multicast Ethernet Tag) EVPN route in this (and previous) versions.

The YANG definition of this route  runs as following:
<quote>
     list inclusive-multicast-ethernet-tag-route {
               uses route-rd-rt-grp;
               leaf originator-ip-prefix {
                 type inet:ip-prefix;
                 description "originator-ip-prefix";
               }
               list path {
                 uses next-hop-label-grp;
                 uses path-detail-grp;
                 description "path";
               }
               description "inclusive-multicast-ethernet-tag-route";
<end quote>

This definition matches the definition of the NRLI of this route in Section 7.3
of RFC 7432. But it seems to miss the requirement (stated in Section 11.2 of
RFC 7432) that this route MUST carry an PMSI Tunnel Type Attribute (a.k.a. PTA)
as defined in RFC 6514.

The draft also defines a Boolean attribute underlay-multicast of an EVPN
instance, but it does not explain what this means and how it is used. My guess
)FWIW) is that this attribute differentiates between EVPN instances that use
ingress replication and EVPN instances that use P2MP LSPs to deliver BUM
traffic. But it does not help to identify specific  technology used for setting
up P2MP LSPs, and does not allow the user to see the labels advertised in the
PTA.

Did I miss something substantial here?

Regards, and lots of thanks in advance,
Sasha