Sorry for so many questions.

This may belong in rtgwg - are their plans for SRv6 to support SR-TE.

My understanding is that with SRv6 with all nodes SRv6 capable that with
prefix sid specifies for End behavior you have the ECMP & UCMP capability
but then the vpn coloring capabilities as well as other capabilities you
don’t get without SR-TE.

If it’s true that SR-TE will not be added to SRv6 then that makes SR-MPLS
more attractive then SRv6.

Gyan