Hi Gyan,

On Apr 28, 2020, at 12:32 PM, Gyan Mishra <hayabusa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry for the audio issues I had during the call.  My apologies.

Just BTW, I am about 99% sure your problem was the following. You were logged
in to the call twice, from two devices. One device was muted, the other one
wasn’t. Let’s call these devices A and B. My guess — this isn’t exposed by
WebEx so I can’t be sure, but it’s consistent with the observed behavior — is
that although A was muted, it still had the volume raised on its speaker; it
was playing meeting audio. Furthermore it was playing the audio within range of
B’s microphone. So, you got this feedback loop:

   your voice —> B mic —> webex —> A speakers —> B mic
                            ^                       |

To avoid this in the future, use only one device for meeting audio. On the
other device, disconnect from audio, or mute the mic AND the speakers. (And for
people who end up as meeting host in this situation, once you understand the
pathology, you can use the host tools to completely disconnect — not just mute,
but expel from the meeting — the problem device, which will be the one that
shows as having its mic muted.)

Hope this helps someone in the future,

—John