Hi IDR WG,

We are in the last mile for the WGLC of
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking-04 in BESS WG.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interworking

Couple of comments from our groups have been already addressed.

As BESS WG co-chair, I would like to get your feedback on the document.

There are couple of point that need to be looked at:

*       The draft defines a new path attributes DPATH for loop prevention
across "domains" (domain does not mean AS here).
*       It defines some propagation / non propagation rules of attributes by
the gateway PE (in uniform mode). I would like to spot your attention here.
One consequence is that for any new attribute defined in BESS or IDR, we'll
have to define the propagation rules by gateway PEs. I would like to hear
the opinion of the IDR group and IDR chairs on that point.
*       It defines aggregation rules of attributes in the context of the IP
VRF. I would like also to hear opinion from the group and chair on this.

Thanks to provide your feedback as soon as possible (pls cross post in IDR
and BESS).

Brgds,

Stephane