From: slitkows.i...@gmail.com <slitkows.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 4, 2021 5:43 AM
To: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-aggregation-la...@ietf.org; bess@ietf.org
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: RE: [bess] WG Last Call, IPR and Implementation Poll for
draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-evpn-aggregation-label-04

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

We are still missing couple of IPR replies to close the WGLC: Eric, Ice (their
email contact has to be updated).

In addition, we haven't received any reply regarding an existing
implementation. Is anyone aware of an implementation ?

Brgds,

Stephane