I just read the document and it seems reasonable. I support publication.
Thanks,
Acee

From: Idr <idr-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Susan Hares <sha...@ndzh.com>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:12 AM
To: IDR List <i...@ietf.org>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>
Subject: [Idr] IDR WG last call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-01
(3/11 to 3/25/2021)

This begins a 2 week WG last call for
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry-01 from 3/11 to 3/25.

You can find the draft at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ext-com-registry/

This draft suggest a cleanup on several BGP Extended Community registries in
order to replace the "Experimental Use" registration procedure in
some entries, since their use is clearly not experimental and thus
misleading.

In your review comments, please include whether you feel this
draft is ready for publication.

Since Adrian’s registry draft (draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-registry) was
improved when sent to a wider audience, we the bess WG
to also provide comments.  To aid in quick review,
I’ve included a short portion from the Introduction
of this draft.

Cheers, Sue

===============================
[RFC7153] reorganizes the IANA registries for the type values and
sub-type values of the BGP Extended Communities attribute.  As a
result the IANA maintained registry entitled "BGP Transitive Extended
Community Types" includes a range of Type Values (0x80-0x8F) with
Experimental Use registration procedure.  Out of this experimental
range the types 0x80, 0x81, 0x82 have been assigned via [RFC5575] and
[RFC7674].  The primary use for those types and sub-type registries
is non experimental.

Section 2 of this document requests the registry cleanup to reflect
the actual use of those code-points (removing "Experimental Use" from
the sub-type registry names) and changes the registration procedure
of the types 0x80, 0x81, 0x82 to first come first serve.