Hi,

I corresponded with Amanda Baber and she says we can add a note to the IANA
Considerations section of the IRB draft stating that "This document has been
listed as an additional reference for the MAC/IP Advertisement route in the
EVPN Route Type registry".

Yours Irrespectively,

John

Juniper Business Use Only