From: Satya Mohanty (satyamoh) <satya...@cisco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 8:50 PM
To: Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang <zzh...@juniper.net>; last-c...@ietf.org;
IETF-Announce <ietf-annou...@ietf.org>
Cc: ext-zzhang_i...@hotmail.com <zzhang_i...@hotmail.com>;
martin.vigour...@nokia.com; bess-cha...@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-upda...@ietf.org; bess@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bess] Last Call:
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-bum-procedure-updates-09.txt> (Updates on EVPN BUM
Procedures) to Proposed Standard

[External Email. Be cautious of content]

Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for your reply.
It makes perfect sense.

Am I to assume that the same reasoning applies to Inter-as MVPN as well since
EVPN BUM procedures is based significantly on MVPN procedures?

Best Regards,
--Satya