From: Matthew Bocci (Nokia) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 1:31 PM
To: bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>,
draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacfl...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacfl...@ietf.org>
Subject: Document shepherd review of draft-ietf-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-05
Authors

As is customary, I have reviewed this draft. It is clear and readable. I have a
few minor comments which I would appreciate if you can address before we move
this forward:

-          It would be helpful in the introduction section if you could expand
all acronyms on first use. These are defined in the terminology section, but
that comes later, and it would improve the readability of the section.

-          Section 2: Solution Requirements. These are mostly missing
requirements language, such as SHOULD, MUST, RECOMMENDED, etc, and instead read
like a list of properties of the solution. Please look into adding appropriate
requirements language to each bullet.

-          Section 7: IANA Considerations. This is empty. I suggest adding
โ€œThis document requests no actions from IANA.โ€ To make it clear you have not
forgotten about them ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks

Matthew