From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of slitkows.i...@gmail.com
<slitkows.i...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 04:08
To: bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org <bess-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: [bess] WGLC, IPR and Implementation Poll for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto
Hi WG,

This email starts a two-week Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto [1].

This poll runs until 6/30.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to this
Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR
rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).
If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this document, please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any relevant
undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from all the
Authors and Contributors.
There is currently no IPR disclosed.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2]. Please indicate
if you are aware of any implementations.

Thank you,
Matthew & Stephane

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/
[2] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw