From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of slitkows.i...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2023 11:13 AM
To: bess@ietf.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [bess] WGLC, IPR and Implementation Poll for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto (with correction on existing IPR)

Hi WG,

This email starts a two-week Working Group Last Call on

draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto [1].

This poll runs until 6/30.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to

this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF

IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this document, please

respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any

relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from

all the Authors and Contributors.

There is currently one IPR disclosed.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly

respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in

conformance with IETF rules.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2]. Please

indicate if you are aware of any implementations.

Thank you,

Matthew & Stephane

[1]
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/<https://clicktime.symantec.com/15t5ZtJkFRN5DwpUaz6Qs?h=n9jDfGdQgVdbdXfAn_knGK0HF6L2Rae2tBt9Lx4u4js=&u=https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-l2gw-proto/>

[2]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw<https://clicktime.symantec.com/15t5eiW2i33fdteQ8YVZV?h=akfSHNmUbfdg2i51njkU4qp4nVp3QdWWGOJdlA6xuB0=&u=https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/bess/cG3X1tTqb_vPC4rg56SEdkjqDpw>

Disclaimer

This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon
Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or proprietary
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.