From: Ali Sajassi (sajassi) <saja...@cisco.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 11:51 PM
To: slitkows.i...@gmail.com; bess@ietf.org;
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobil...@ietf.org
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [bess] WGLC, IPR, implementation poll for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobility

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPRs.

Cheers,

Ali

From: BESS <bess-boun...@ietf.org <mailto:bess-boun...@ietf.org> > on behalf
of slitkows.i...@gmail.com <mailto:slitkows.i...@gmail.com>
<slitkows.i...@gmail.com <mailto:slitkows.i...@gmail.com> >
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 12:45 AM
To: bess@ietf.org <mailto:bess@ietf.org>  <bess@ietf.org
<mailto:bess@ietf.org> >,
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobil...@ietf.org
<mailto:draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobil...@ietf.org>
<draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobil...@ietf.org
<mailto:draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobil...@ietf.org> >
Cc: bess-cha...@ietf.org <mailto:bess-cha...@ietf.org>
<bess-cha...@ietf.org <mailto:bess-cha...@ietf.org> >
Subject: [bess] WGLC, IPR, implementation poll for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobility

Hi WG,

This email starts a two-week Working Group Last Call on
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobility-14 [1]. Note that the document
already had a WGLC and comments were raised by the WG. These comments are
normally addressed by the Authors but feel free to review again and provide
feedback.

This poll runs until Tuesday 3rd October.

We are also polling for knowledge of any undisclosed IPR that applies to
this Document, to ensure that IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF
IPR rules (see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as an Author or a Contributor of this document, please
respond to this email and indicate whether or not you are aware of any
relevant undisclosed IPR. The Document won't progress without answers from
all the Authors and Contributors.

There is currently no IPR disclosed.

If you are not listed as an Author or a Contributor, then please explicitly
respond only if you are aware of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in
conformance with IETF rules.

We are also polling for any existing implementation as per [2]. Please
indicate if you are aware of any implementations.

Thank you,

Stephane, Matthew, Jeffrey

[1]
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-irb-extended-mobility