From: Matthew Bocci (Nokia) <matthew.bo...@nokia.com>
Date: Thursday, 5 October 2023 at 11:45
To: bess@ietf.org <bess@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-us...@ietf.org
<draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-us...@ietf.org>
Subject: WG Adoption Poll for draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-uasge-16
WG

This email starts a one-week WG adoption poll for
draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-uasge-16 [1]

A little bit of history: A previous version was adopted, completed WG last
call, and publication requested as an Informational RFC. v15 of this draft was
reviewed by the IESG and found to have a restrictive clause in the boilerplate.
This has now been removed, but since that clause was inconsistent with the
draft having been adopted as a WG document in the first place, we have been
asked to go through the process again.

Please review the draft and post any comments to the BESS mailing list.

This poll will close on Thursday 12th October.

Regards

Matthew

[1] draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage-16 - SD-WAN edge nodes are commonly
interconnected by multiple types of underlay networks owned and managed by
different network
providers.<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-bgp-sdwan-usage/16/>