From: Jorge Rabadan (Nokia) <jorge.raba...@nokia.com>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2023 9:19 PM
To: Alexander Vainshtein <alexander.vainsht...@rbbn.com>; Wim Henderickx
(Nokia) <wim.henderi...@nokia.com>; w...@juniper.net; John E Drake
<jdrake=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>; Ali Sajassi (sajassi)
<sajassi=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Cc: bess@ietf.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: A question about Section 4.4.1 of RFC 9136

Hi Sasha,

About your questions:

1.  Yes, DGW1/DGW2 could use the RD of the IP-VRF if they advertise a prefix
for H1. Note that the DGW could also genera a default route, etc.

2.  DGW1 and DGW2 decide if they advertise host routes for those hosts in IP
Prefix routes, or local subnets, etc. Same as you would do with the VPN-IP
families in an IP-VRF.. not sure why you would do anything different

My two cents.

Thanks.
Jorge