On some stocks I view, the ITA shows TREND: with no mention of bullish or other trend.
If I look at the ITA chart it is flat lined at the top, apparently indicating an overbought condition. The ITA itself is not trending because it is flat. The stiock price however could still be in a trend. Rik Rasmussen Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/ "I am not the developer of Best Charts" > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Behalf Of David Weller > Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:48 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [BestCharts] Meaning of .. > > > I have been using BC in conjunction with an analysis spreadsheet in > EXCEl as well as other tools. Lately I have found that the ITA > indicator shows a .. and after analyzing 40 stock from the web and > after looking at the chart -- It should show bullish. Is there a > logical reason for the .. when I analyze 40 stocks from the web. I > can change this to .bullish in my spread sheet if I know why this is > happening. Seems to be happening in the ITA only. ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 24 Hours. Commission-Free. http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
