Split those between two portfoilios and see if the problem can be narrowed
down to one stock in the list that is hanging it up.

I am not having problems.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of David Weller
> Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:51 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] BC Not Responding
>
>
> Lately when I analyze 40 stocks from the web - BC tries to start but
> then gets hung up and then I get a message that says BC (not
> Responding) in the top Explorer Bar.    Is this happening to anyone
> else?   Perhaps it is a Yahoo data problem or timing out issue.
> Thanks.
>



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to