When I check DSM.AS on Yahoo, I get:

"Historical quotes are temporarily unavailable for this symbol. Please try
again later."

I tried Yahoo U.S. and Yahoo U.K.


Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of brdi1957
> Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:29 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] Best Chart overview vs TA charts
>
>
> LS,
>
> I have a portfolio including the ticker DSM.AS (a duch chemical comp.)
> When showing the total portfolio using PF information on DSM is
> provided. However when trying to get the detaild analysis using the TA
> button nothing happens or the screen is giving rubbish.
> What's going on. Logging on to Yahoo Finance I checked the ticker
> symbol and the historical data. All seems fine.
>
> Any body has a similar exp.=
>
> Sincerey,
> Bram Dijkema



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to