Uninstall the old version, download and install the new version, use the new 
version.

You do not have to pay again.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/


>   I paid for version 4.41 and have been using it but now it says I must 
> upgrade to new version and that will require me to pay after 30 days.   Rik 
> Rasmussen  wrote: The Best Charts policy is "Pay Once". What version did you 
> pay for?The web site says:"If you want to continue to use this software after 
> free trial, please paysoftware  license fee through RegSoft.com. The one-time 
> software licensingfee is now US$78 (about 105 Australian Dollar). Regular 
> price is US$98. "I believe the developer is fair and honest, not a scam.Rik 
> RasmussenBest Charts Yahoo Group 
> Moderatorhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/"I am not the developer of 
> Best
> Charts"> -----Original Message-----> From: [email protected] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Behalf Of gakline> Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2006 
> 6:56 PM> To: [email protected]> Subject: [BestCharts] SCAM>>> I paid 
> once.> Now they want me to pay again for a new version I don't want but they> 
> shut down the version I paid for.> SCAM SCAM SCAM 
>  Yahoo! DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less
> 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to