I have
always had more than one version installed.
I make
sure to install each into a seperate folder. All share the same M-C
folder.
I have
never had a problem. Your mileage may vary.
The
developer recommends removing older versions.
Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the
developer of Best Charts"
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of bob prochazka
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: RE: [BestCharts] New version!!Rik: What are the consequences to NOT uninstalling older versions before downloading the latest paid version? I did not do that and am wondering if I have what I am supposed to have.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "BestCharts" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
