I installed version 4.6 in a seperate folder. This way I have old and new available. This is a beta and may not remain active, so keep old version.
What's new? Display Bid, Ask,1y Target Est and so on in the portfolios. Added Real time ECN for US stocks. Generate ListXTrack to track your stocks. Gain and Hit are displayed in the portfolios. Company name is displayed above the MicroCharts. Added GMMA and H-A indicators. Rik Rasmussen Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/ "I am not the developer of Best Charts" > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Behalf Of byager5 > Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 12:16 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [BestCharts] version 4.60 beta > > > Are there any advantages in the new version compared to the old > version?? Will I lose the old version if I don't convert. I am not a > techie!! I always have major problems when I am required to make any > changes in software. I need your advice. Thanks. > Barry Y > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 24 Hours. Commission-Free. http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM --------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
