I just noticed the system date was incorrect. I reset that and b-c is 
getting the correct quotes. disregard previous emails concerning this 
issue.

--- In [email protected], "Rik Rasmussen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Not happening to me. Running 4.60.1.
> 
> Rik Rasmussen
> Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
> "I am not the developer of Best Charts"
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Behalf Of zbluedot
> > Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:52 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [BestCharts] quote problem in 4.6
> > 
> > 
> > All quotes that are retrieved - looks like B-C 4.6 is retrieving 
the 
> > current day's quote but previous quotes are 6/27/2000 to 
1/31/2002 !? 
> > This invalidates all B-C charts and TA.  Strange behavior that 
> > incorrect (6 year old) quotes are being retrieved and used. I 
tried 
> > uninstalling and reinstalling, no luck.
> >
>








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to