Thanks Rik. Removing the old program first solved the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Rik Rasmussen
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 7:16 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [BestCharts] Problem installing v 4.60

Use the Windows Add Remove Programs in the control panel to remove Best
Charts, then do your install.

I have never had this problem. In fact I usually have multiple version
installed at the same time, each in a different folder.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of Wk111
> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:20 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] Problem installing v 4.60
>
>
> Hi Rik,
>
> I just tried to install the paid version of 4.60 and got the following:
> "an error has occured while trying to replace the existing file
> DeleteFile failed; code 5
> Access is denied"
>
> I currently am running v 4.50.
>
> What next?
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
>





Yahoo! Groups Links







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Try Online Currency Trading with GFT. Free 50K Demo. Trade 
24 Hours. Commission-Free. 
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to