Hi,
I need to get intraday quotes 1, 5, 15 etc... to work on my system
with Best-Charts free version 4.60.2

I have been unable to figure this thing out, using the following
instructions posted 03-07-2006 10:31 AM by Robert: 

Choose the menu "Stocks/Set URL for downloading quotes from websites"
Copy and paste the following URL in the "URL for intraday quotes" boxes:
Part 1:
http://www.prophetfinance.com/servlet/QuoteServer?format=TEXT&duration=10d&interval=10&symbol=
Part 2:
&host=ProphetFinance&version=1.7.5.2382&format.version=1&authkey=344987398103368832&symbology=default&cachekey=16283295955683

Choose the menu "Stocks/Options..."
Select "Specified Data Source" in "Intraday Quotes Data Sourcr" field
Select "1 min" or "5 min"... in "Time" field.
Click on the button "W" to analyze intraday charys.

If someone has this working could you please send all or the
neccessary files under folder C:\M-C so i may replace mine and get it
to work.

I am not able to figure how to get this thing to work, so I figured if
I get the setting from some working system emailed or posted I can get
my system to work.

kierco: since this thing worked for you are you able to help?

My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This program is nice but could be more useful with intraday quotes
working.

Thank you all in advance
Rimon










 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to