You can not.

The developer has indicated that because of the amount of computing that
would take place, there would be a time-out issue.

See: http://www.stock-anal.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000588.html

and: http://www.stock-anal.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000603.html

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/
"I am not the developer of Best Charts"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Behalf Of globaltrade247
> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:18 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [BestCharts] AIO on Portfolio?
>
>
> I created a portfolio of 40 stocks. Best Chart allows me to analyze
> all 40 stocks at the same time. But how do I AIO on this portfolio
> with all 40 stocks at the same time?



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BestCharts/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to