I only invest Taiwan stock especilly go short.the graphs in best-
chart go diffrenet each other .the fastest is EFI and william's and 
most strength is SO.Is there any good idea about YOU?

--- In [email protected], jerry wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Jeff, 
>    
>   Thanks for the info, I will look at the program. I have been 
using Stockcharts.com. I 
>    really like the graphics on their program. Do you trade options 
or stocks. I would like to 
>   have a good program for shorting stocks with options.
>    
>   JWW from North Carolina
> 
> ÁéÂ`¥ò <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           I used this program for 4yrs. I bought others program 
also but 
> technical analysis seems complex. best-charts is a clear ..easy to 
> read.example the DMI will give you a idea about stock goes bear or 
> bull.eventlly it goes slow then others index.
> but some of the symbols do not work in Taiwan stock [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
the 
> word in chinese word means"do not work "
> Jeff from Taiwan 
> 
> 
> 
>                          
> 
>        
> ---------------------------------
> Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with 
Yahoo! Search.
>


Reply via email to