1. You could create a Parameter Set to use for a certain stock, and set the BBI Parameters in that set for what you want to use with that stock. 2. I think what you would like, would be to zoom in and see more detail. Best Charts does not have that ability. You can switch to other time frames such as "60 minutes", but all signals also change.
3. You manually update. Rik Rasmussen On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 9:04 AM, bikerun927 <[email protected]> wrote: > I am using the free version (4.70) to try it out. I have a few > questions for the more experienced/ successful users. > > 1. Can you save optimized parameters for the BBI and attach it to a > particular stock? > > 2. How do you change the time frame of the charts. They seem to only > be 1 year in size, so there is no specific date attached to the buy/sell > signals? > > 3.Do you have to manually update the charts or will they update > throughout the day? > > I searched the forums and could not find these answers so If I just > missed please provide me a link to the posts. > > Thanks All, and good trading. > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > >
