I am not aware of any means to export the data used for creating the TA
screen.

Rik Rasmussen




On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 9:06 AM, ZOHAR BATTERYWALA <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> *Respected Sir Henrik Rasmussen,*
> *Means i am looking for a software which saves teh complete page of TA .
> screen can be printed using printscreen.*
> *Zohar*
>
>
> On 5/21/09,  <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> Any screen capture program will work. I use IrfanView myself.
>>
>>
>> Rik Rasmussen
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>  On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 12:38 AM, ZOHAR BATTERYWALA 
>> <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Respected Sir ,
>>>
>>> The TA(technical analysis) window is fantastic. Is there any way I can
>>> print it or save it in a JPEG file.
>>>
>>> Zohar
>>>
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
> 
>

Reply via email to