4.86 appears to me to be a fully functional version. There does not appear
to be a paid version at this time. I have also emailed the developer to
verify this.


_____________
Rik Rasmussen


On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 11:36 AM, tzsuj <[email protected]> wrote:

> Rik - are you able to advise ??
>
> Paul
>
> --- In [email protected], "tzsuj" <tz...@...> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone adivse whether BC still comes in a free version AND a pay
> version ?
> >
> > Looking over the forum and old posts in here, it appears that there once
> was a free version AND a pay version - but it seems like the pay version has
> been discontinued.
> >
> > I am running version 4.86 (which I got for free).  Is this a full
> functionality version ?
> >
> >
> > Paul
> >
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to