There was some inplace bug, a new version of apk has
been uploaded.  Please download again. Timestamp in
JVERSION is ...T19:15:16.

Current github test suite should run clean without modification.

jandroid does not distinguish between j804 and j805, so that
check new version may break production code and therefore
not used.  Check new version will work again after beta period.

Be cautious when using 1!:55, it can delete all your files.