I uploaded a bogus androidmanifest to download page to test
the check new version function. Now it should always report
a newer version available and prompt to download the same
version.

Please test if it works especially on android 6 since some
apache http classes have been decommitted there.

Пн, 19 сен 2016, Paul Jackson написал(а):
> I'm reporting this seperately to facilitate tracking.  I'm curious is this
> is a
> true bug or a by product of this being a Beta version.
> --
>
> Paul
> 650-766-1863

regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24
gpg --keyserver subkeys.pgp.net --armor --export 4434BAB3