OK, what is your OS version?

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 6:19 AM, Raul Miller <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had not ran that, but the commands I had run were a superset of what it
> did.
>
> I ran it just now, and it gave me a couple file not found messages,
> and did not resolve the issue.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Raul
>
> On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 8:54 AM chris burke <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Did you run the script sierra-fix.command in the J install folder? It is
> > mentioned in the readme (which needs updating) and
> > http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/System/Installation/All-in-One#Mac .
> >
> > On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:26 AM, Raul Miller <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I ran into a infinite popup loop trying to run plot today on j806, so
> > > I decided it was high time I try running j807 and upgrading all my
> > > packages... except it turns out I can't do that either. At least, not
> > > with jqt:
> > >
> > > $ pwd
> > > /Users/rauldmiller/j64-807
> > > $ open jqt.app
> > > LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file
> > > /Users/rauldmiller/j64-807/jqt.app.
> > > $ xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine .
> > > $ open jqt.app
> > > LSOpenURLsWithRole() failed with error -10810 for the file
> > > /Users/rauldmiller/j64-807/jqt.app.
> > > $
> > >
> > > Any ideas on what I need to do here to get it working?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > --
> > > Raul
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> > For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm
>
----------------------------------------------------------------------
For information about J forums see http://www.jsoftware.com/forums.htm

Reply via email to