One more issue after updating from 6.1.2 to the 09/17 nightly: some of my players (SB1/SB2) lose connection to the server when it is under heavy load (scanning) and don't connect any more. The two players are in a subnet which is blocked in slimserver, with only the exceptions of those players.

My server has two network interfaces: 192.168.0.x is my LAN, while 192.168.1.x is kind of a dmz for my wireless SBs. The server does NAT between LAN and DMZ, the players connect to the server using its 192.168.1.1 address. In SlimServer I block access from the network except for "127.0.0.1,192.168.0.*,192.168.1.128-131", the players currently use .128/.129.

This setup has been working fine for months, using 6.1.x, and still does, once the players are connected to the server. But they tend to lose connection when the server is busy, and won't reconnect, once its responsive again. I have to disable the blocking in the security settings, let the players connect, then block again.

I did not find any change which would explain me that new behaviour. But this is not the part of the code I'm most familiar with :-). Has there been a change to the networking stuff which could explain my problems?

--

Michael