I know, therefore I use last weeks nightly from thursday, but it's buggy
so I wait for fixes in 8.0

> why not?

7.3.2 stable crashed my database every 2nd or 3rd update-scan, no one
could solve. a rescan takes about 16 to 18 hours, just a matter for the
weekend

7.3.4 mysql-nightlies first didn't start SC, then they crashed my
windows ("can't find user profile" while starting - de-installing 7.3.4
mysql solved the problem, tried it  3 times to reproduce).

spent 300 euro buying a squeezebox and no it doesn't work (or am to buy
a readynas for more 250 eur. very unhappy.

--
frank1969