snarlydwarf;445817 Wrote:

> What it is mad about is much simpler: it says there is no column called
> 'year' in the albums table.
> Which means something somewhere in the db initializing went horribly
> wrong: there should be a 'year' column.

That's been my first idea too so I checked the db with MySQLAdmin.

That's the result - to me it seems ok, could someone check? Thanks!!
And the table is filled with data, looking "normally"...

TABLE  `slimserver`.`albums` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`title` blob,
`titlesort` text,
`titlesearch` text,
`customsearch` text,
`compilation` tinyint(1) default NULL,
`year` smallint(5) unsigned default NULL,
`artwork` int(10) unsigned default NULL,
`disc` tinyint(1) unsigned default NULL,
`discc` tinyint(1) unsigned default NULL,
`replay_gain` float default NULL,
`replay_peak` float default NULL,
`musicbrainz_id` varchar(40) default NULL,
`musicmagic_mixable` tinyint(1) default NULL,
`contributor` int(10) unsigned default NULL,
PRIMARY KEY  (`id`),
KEY `albumsTitleIndex` (`title`(255)),
KEY `albumsSortIndex` (`titlesort`(255)),
KEY `albumsSearchIndex` (`titlesearch`(255)),
KEY `albumsCustomSearchIndex` (`customsearch`(255)),
KEY `compilationSortIndex` (`compilation`),
KEY `albumsYearIndex` (`year`),
KEY `albumsDiscIndex` (`disc`),
KEY `albumsDiscCountIndex` (`discc`),
KEY `albumsArtworkIndex` (`artwork`)