hello for now it's seems that no Radio Networks is available under the
"internetradio" menu Where they for all meaningful intent and purpose
*should* be. Nothing else makes any sense at all period.

If I for example casually wants to check out what radioio or shoutcast
have today.
Then I have to install radioio or shoutcast as an app ! aarrrghhh .

There are 12 radio-networks they would clutter my "My Apps" menu and
make it a horrible mess, while they would fit perfectly under a
RadioNetworks menu under "Internet Radio" ?
It's a perfectly viable *option* to install them as apps, I can
understand if you want to move BBC to the home menu for example, thats
great.

4 player times 12 that makes for 48 app installs ?
And I end with an "My Apps" menu cluttered with radio providers that
should be under "Internet Radio" ?

Is this some kind of shady deal with the providers, to maximise the
exposure of their tiny little icon, this would actually make sense as
with this UI model you will not have all Radio Networks installed it
gets to messy.
Whats next, mandatory exposure on the home menu ?

Can we have the "Radio Networks" back under the internet radio menu as
it was a couple of days ago, then we can easily access them in a logical
way without even installing them as an app ;)

Please with sugar on it, sorry for the rant i don't suffer stupid
things well.

--
Mnyb